Sunday, January 5, 2014

1.5 miles



This morning I ran 1.5 miles in ten minutes!!  Now that may not be a big deal for some but for me it was.  Of course I was running in place with the Wii Fit but hell I did it and I couldn't feel more accomplished for it.   Running is one thing that I've wanted to do since I started my healthy journey. It's always just been barely out of my reach with tiring out after 1-minute of a slow job.  My scale hasn't budged yet but I feel that I'm getting stronger and that I'm almost craving now to work out.  Of course the bad part is that my gym membership ends on the 10th of this month and I'm not able to renew it yet.  But I have the Wii Fit and I can walk outside when it's not so cold and I have my family's support which has been amazing. 

I have been wearing my Fitbit Force also since I received it in the mail on Friday.  It is a bit awkward to clasp onto my wrist but other than that I havent had any issues at all.  It tracks all the stats I want it to with the exception of when I do a strong cardio work out so I have this heard rate monitor now on my wishlist

Polar FT7

I was looking at another one as mentioned a few blog posts ago but honestly I really don't need super fancy and this was a mid range one that has all the features I require.   I'll save up and try and buy it in March so I can keep even more accurate records of my cardio days. 

I start treatment late February for liver disease and if I do not encounter any side effects I'll rejoin the gym for the days I'm up to it.   I'd like to also take advance of the drop in classes that are included in the cost. 


Much Love!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails