Saturday, September 14, 2013

The truth is out there

There are good truths and not so good truths. My bad truths is my health but the good truth is that I can change that.   I can choose a new truth and make it mine and that is the beauty of it all.  KISS = Keep it simple silly:  Eat real food, move around, lift heavy things, and get a good night sleep. 

Here is another of my truths

It's not a pretty truth but it is my reality for right in this moment in time.  I know this can change but I've gotten close before and I now I can do this again.  Eat real food, move around, lift heavy and get a good night sleep.  This is my mantra, my chant, my new truth.

Here are my stats currently:

Height: 5'8 1/2
Current Weight: 260lbs
Shorts size pictured: 20
Tank top size: Old Navy XXL ( got to love their vanity sizing)

October 14th I'll be posting up another set up pictures and we'll see if my new truth is working.


Much love & bacon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails