Today on Facebook The Civilized Caveman posted a grain free, VERY simple pancake and I'm please to say they are super tasty and even my dh loved them.
Without further ado
1/2 cup of Nut Butter ( I used Maranatha Roasted Almond Butter)
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Preheat a skillet to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all of your ingredients in your blender or food processor and mix well until you have a batter
- Grease your skillet with coconut oil and pour your batter making 3-4 inch pancakes
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side and then flip for 2-3 minutes
- Serve topped with some grass-fed butter or topping of your choice
I have enough leftover for tomorrows breakfast and I bet this would be outstanding with breakfast sausage or bacon too.
Props out to the Civilized Caveman for making it easier to have pancakes now with the rest of the house!!!
Also, this morning we visited a small manmade lake in Edmonton. I saw LOTS of ducks too :)
I'll have the beans this week with leftover Butter Chicken, DELISH!!!
Much Love & Happiness!!