Saturday, May 12, 2012

River Valley Kind of Day

We went out this morning and walked down to the River Valley and along the river for awhile. I the end it was about 5miles total...I even took pictures, including one horrible one of myself with a walkers "high".






I look awful but I felt great:)   Also I have always hated having my photo taken but I do need to visually track my weight loss so I figure what the hell and just did it.
The second to the last photo shows part of the hill we walked back up.  Its really not that bad and it slopes pretty easy but it still kicks my butt.

I'll be doing this again tomorrow too !!!  My goal is to make it up that hill w/out stopping


Also omg!! I super want my fridge looking like this

I also have a Tumblr now though I'm not sure why lol. You can check it out HERE

Much Love & Healthy Living!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails