Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maxi Dresses- Love 'em or Hate 'em

Personally, I'm not a fan of them but I really love this dress from Addition-Elle





Of course because I'm not a maxi dress kind of girl I'm going to have it shortened   lol 


On some good new front: I have three job interviews scheduled within the next week.  I'm so excited that positive things are starting to happen for me  :)

I also picked up a book today on Weight training for Women..No, I dont want be all uber muscled but I'd love to tone while I'm losing weight.


Much Love & Healthy Living!!

2 comments:

Una said...

Oh I hate em! Hate! But that's just on me and because I'm jealous when other can pull them off.

Fiona said...

heehee I'm tall but they just remind me so much of when i was younger..I LOVED maxi dresses then...I'm still getting this dress but its getting short for sure..Maybe I'll use the extra fabric for headbands or something lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails