Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm back!!

Hello Readers!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back in the blogging frame of mind so beware of a lot of posts in the upcoming months.

I've been pretty busy the last six weeks. I've been in a training course to brush up on office skills and to get my self-esteem back up and I'm geared up to land my "dream" job hopefully.

No recent photos though as I'm in desperate need of a haircut and colour and I've also gained some weight this summer from not doing anything but I'll have some photos up soon, I promise:)


I hope everyone had a great summer and are busily getting geared up for Winter.


Must Love & Happy Life!






2 comments:

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

I just returned today too!
Welcome back. I look forward to reading your posts!

Lazy Madonna said...

Hi! Nice to see you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails