Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Healthy is the new skinny

I've decided to stop "dieting" and focus on being healthy.  I've decided not to strive to be a certain "size" but to be the best "me" I can possibly be.  If Im never a size 9 then that is fine.  If I'm a size 14 or 16 then that is fine too.   I will strive to eat healthy but I wont deny myself that ice cream cone either.

This is where I'm at right now.  I'm tired of weighing my food and weighing myself.  I know that due to my high blood pressure i have to reduce my sodium and will need to drop a size or two or at least be more fit.   Other than that I have decided to stop the stress!!

2 comments:

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

IT sounds like you know what's best for you. Go with it!

Fiona said...

Thanks Sonya:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails