Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sickness

I've suffered on and off with migraines and headaches since after the birth of my son 22 years ago.  One thing I've noticed is that I eat and pee a lot when I am suffering, and yesterday was no exception.

I was horribly sick yesterday and slept on and off all day. I also ate A LOT when I was up and yesterday evening totally paid for it with a visit to the porcelain god..Ugh  I totally hate throwing up and it didn't really make me feel any better either.   I wish I could understand why I eat so much when I'm migraining. 


Today I feel a lot better though I am still a bit nauseous and I can feel the head pain there lurking in the back of my head but hopefully food wise its better today.

Much Love & Healthy Living!

4 comments:

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

AWE, sorry to hear you're not feeling well.Here's hoping the pain is now gone!

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

Hey...me again. I hope you're feeling better.

I'm just wondering....Have you found any more vegetarian 'weight loss' blogs? Although I enjoy the blogs I read, I'm looking to find more veggie-head weight loss ones.

Any you could recommend would be great!

Thanks!

Fiona said...

Sonya~

I haven't seen any other vegetarian weight loss blogs but now I'm going to take a closer look and please pass along if you find any too:)

Thanks!!!

Fiona

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

yeah, there doesn't seem to be a lot out there....maybe because all the current veggie heads are skinny! lol....

We'll get there dammit. We will!
If I find anymore, I'll be sure to pass along the link!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails