Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Road Trip!!

I felt so good this morning and decided that I'd head out on a road trip after hubby left for work...A bike road trip that is:)

I packed up some water, my camera,cell phone,and a trail mix bar and off I went!





I have more pictures but I'll not post them all up ..All in all I bike around 19.5 miles today and so when I got home I went to the cafe next door and picked up this yummy delight

Its a Grilled Spicey Gouda and tomato panini. I'm not sure what type of bread it is but it was totally yummy and worth the calories:)

Breakfast this morning was two servings of overnight oats and a hard boiled egg.  I'm still undecided on supper but oh wow! look was last nights supper was
1/2 cup halved strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1 medium sliced banana
Some of my favorite yogurt
Sprinkled with some shelled hemp seeds

Delish!!

The skies look pretty angry now so I'm glad I got my ride in early this morning:)

Much Love & Healthy Living!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails