Monday, July 12, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

LOL No meatballs but plenty of rain today and even a bit of thunder and lightning.  That being the case I made nicey-nice with Mr. Treadmill and walked/ran (more walking than raining) for 45 minutes.  I varied the speeds and incline to rev it up a bit and didn't do too shabby either.

Breakfast with some Liberte Greek vanilla yogurt with raspberries and 3/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch.  Unfortunately it didn't fill me up so I ended up having some Food Should Taste Good multigrain chips and guacamole.  Along with my current penchant for grilled cheese sandwiches I'm also loving all over the Guac! 

Lunch was oatmeal:)  Yummy and supper is still up in the air as I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for. 

Tomorrow I'll bike or bus to the Italian Market for stuff to make this Black Bean Chili. I really need to get more beans and whole grains in my life and the weather is certainly dreary enough for Chili.

I'll make sure to take lots of pictures of our wonderful local Italian Store:)  

Much Love & Healthy Living

2 comments:

Bicycles, Friends & Family said...

Liberte yoghurt is one of my fave kinds. Who can resist guac? Yum.....

Fiona said...

LOL Its pretty much the only yogurt I eat now and I'm even happier that you can get the Fat Free Greek Yogurt at Planet Organic now:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails