Monday, July 12, 2010

Bulger Chickpea Curry

In my effort to make and eat more grains and legume tonight I made this dish out of the Company's Coming Simply Vegetarian recipe booklet



It tasted better than it looks and honestly my camera is not very good and I need to take a food photography class too...I had it with a Yves Veggie Italian Sausage as it looked more like a side dish to me

Calories per 1 cup: 283 Total Fat: 4.2 Carbs: 8g Protein: 13 grams

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the recipe but you can leave a comment if you'd like it and I'll either email or post it up:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I love anything curry, looks good to me! :)

I'm not an expert at food photography at all but the one thing I have learned is to turn the flash off and then take the pic in natural light - like by a window. When I was using my Point & Shoot I would also tend to use the "Upclose" setting too. Maybe this will work for you too. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails