Monday, July 5, 2010

And still it rains:(

I have this big solo bike adventure planned for tomorrow but because it might be rainy again I may have to hold off until Wednesday and just go down to the treadmill again:(

Today was ok food-wise. I had my yummy oatmeal and a decadent grilled cheese & tomato sandwich on artisan potato bread..YUMMY and worth every single calorie. I was going to have tomato soup but I couldn't find any any with a low sodium count so I just had the sandwich.

Supper was broccoli, the corn I bought over the weekend and a 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes. I still have fruit for later but I'm pretty full right now.

I also made up some overnight oats for tomorrow...I used this recipe minus the dates and almonds since I didnt have any on hand. I'll add some pecans tomorrow though. I also used Blue Diamond unsweetened vanilla milk which is quickly becoming my favorite non-dairy milk. I do wish we could get the Soy Delicious Coconut milk up here though, I'd really like to try that.

I hope everyone had a good day food-wise, fitness-wise and love-wise:)


Much Love & Healthy Living!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails