Saturday, June 26, 2010

End of Week Update

I have my stats on My Fitness Pal set to 45 minutes of exercise a day for 6 days a week.

My end of week stats are as follows:

385 minutes out of a possible 270
or

2873 calories burnt out of a possible 2390

so I exceeded my goal quite nicely I think:) Its still early here in Edmonton though and I'll probably get a bike ride in later this afternoon that will also add in extra minutes.

Supper tonight is a huge vegetarian taco salad with Yves veggie ground round, kidney beans,and all the veggie accompaniments. I've never used the vegggie ground round before but I've heard good things about it.

I still need to make a better effort to get more vegetables in me.

I was also sad that I could not try the Presidents Choice Thai Green Curry sauce as it has fish sauce in it:(  

 

1 comment:

Marci said...

I really wanted to try that "ground round" ... I don't get that it "may contain eggs". It either does or it doesn't!! UGH Ridiculous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails