Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 10

Tonight I completed my 10th day of no meat...In those 10 days I've not eating any Cows, Pigs, or Chicken or any other woodland creatures...I did eat some salmon once last week and I have a can of tuna the cupboard but honestly I think I'm oh so over fish/seafood too.  I'm not making official yet though. 

I haven't eaten a lot of veggies but I tried to supplement with Vega drinks that have greens and making sure I'm getting a few green things in me too. I had some lovely asparagus s part of my supper last night
Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, Vanilla Chai Flavor, 34.9 ozVega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer - Berry Flavor - 36.6 ounces

Tomorrow morning I'll partially freeze some unsweetened almond milk and blend it with the Vanilla Chai Health Optimizer powder..I may also add a 1/4 of a banana.

I'm also learning that I need more for breakfast than 2 servings of cold cereal as I ended up having an early lunch because I was so hungry.  Ack!

I didn't bike to work this morning so I went to the fitness room in our building with the intention of walking/running on the treadmill for 45 minutes but it was so flipping hot that after 30 minutes I was hot, sweaty and exhausted.  Hopefully the local news is misinformed as tomorrow will be a nice day to bike to work:) I burn so many more calories with biking!!

Tomorrow I'll post about my awesome Heart Rate Monitor that I recently purchased to replace the Nike + I had been using:)

1 comment:

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

People often asked me when I started if I still ate fish. I did (and still do for that matter) have a box of fish in my freezer, but I can't do it. I can't eat it. Luckily I have a roomie that is working on my meat leftovers!

Now when people ask me what type of vegetarian I am... I just say I eat nothing with eyes! ;-)


It's a very personal choice though so do what's best for you. I have a few co-workers who are vegetarian but still enjoy fish every once and awhile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails