Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brief Update

New blog name and new blog address so please update if you are still interested in following me:)  I'll post a more lengthy update tomorrow but needless to say I've had some recent changes in my health and well being and my blog will be reflecting that:)  I still have the goal of weight loss but now I'm looking at it in a different way.

One thing that has happened in my life is that I have recently given up meat.  Though I really don't care for labeling myself I'd say at the moment I'm a Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian:)   I tried this in the past but it was a major fail but I have a good support system set up this time too:)  I may or may not go totally vegetarian in the future but I'm not in a rush.

Much Love

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails