Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two More Days!!

Well we actually start our move tomorrow but will wrap it up on Saturday with the heavy stuff. My goal is to get all or most of the boxes and little stuff moved over tomorrow. 

I think one of the reasons I'm most excited about the move is that we'll have access to a swimming pool and fitness room.  I do not tolerate high heat well so it will be nice when its super hot to have somewhere indoors that I can work out. 

Yesterday was a ok day eating wise

Breakfast: Usual Oatmeal with accompaniments

Mid-Morning Snack: date bar (ok that wasn't healthy)

Lunch; Vegggie Curry Pie (Delish!)

Late Snack: Some Pineapple and a AB & J Sammie

Supper: Fish Sandwich and some fries

I can't wait to get this move over with so I can restock the kitchen with more healthy fare. I know my menu looks dismal but I'm trying to eat out our pantry so there isn't so much to move over. 

Today's Menu

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Lunch: Tuna Sandwich and Tomato Soup

Snack: Banana

Supper?? TBA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your move goes smoothly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails