Friday, April 9, 2010

Snow Day!!

The wind blew and the snow flew and now there is white on the ground! It kinda puts a kink in my day but I still have loads of things I can do around the apartment today.

Breakfast: 3 poached eggs on WW toast with a light smear of olive oil margarine and a dash of Franks Red Hot Sauce! Yum!

Lunch: Soup


Supper: Hopefully Gardein Chik'n breasts, mashed taters, vegan mushroom gravy and green veggies. I'll make hubby something separate for his meat course.

I was up at 3:15 this morning thanks to my noisy neighbors but I only have to deal with them for one more week and we'll be in our new and quiet apartment!! The Sunday after we move I plan on heading to the fitness room for a hour session with the treadmill too!! I'm so excited

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails