Friday, April 9, 2010

Planet Organic Score!

I just got back from going downtown and then headed over to Planet Organic

Photobucket

Here is what I bought:
  • Crimini Mushrooms
  • Hummus
  • Greek Yogurt
  • Vegetable Broth
  • Organic Milk in the Glass Bottle
  • Nutritional Yeast  Oops bought the wrong stuff
  • Crofters Superfruit Jam -Asia Mix
  • Virgils Cream Soda for my husband
  • Slice of Vegan Chocolate Cake for me:)
  • Two organic Gingersnaps
  • Garlic
I changed my mind from soup for lunch to some Kashi Crackers with some of the hummus and the chocolate cake for my treat:) I walked a very brisk pace for 30 minutes! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always spend sooooo much time and $$$$$ in Planet Organic. It's really fun to browse and find new products to try.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails