Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Friday

Today was my Friday so Yea!! Three day weekend! I really need it too.

Right now its icky outside in downtown Edmonton. High Winds and flurries = Sideway snow. This may screw up my plans for a walk or bike ride tomorrow.

Todays Meals:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with Olive Oil Margarine and honey

Lunch: 3 and a half mini vegetable quiche

Snack: Banana

Supper: Ummmmmmm Yea not saying but in my defense I'm still trying to eat down the pantry before we move.


Tomorrow I have some errands to run including a run to Planet Organic for more Greek Yogurt, nutrional yeast and veggie stock. I'm making vegan Mushroom gravy with Mashed Potatoes and some Veggie Chik'n filets from Gardein I think after we move and starting May 1st I may do a 30 days of Vegan/Vegetarian eating

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails