Sunday, March 28, 2010

Todays Meals

Breakfast: about three bites of lumpy oatmeal..Not sure what I did wrong there so I used up the rest of the frozen hashed browns made with some diced onions and red peppers and a egg with a bit of cheesed grated over. I'm really head-achy today so I tend to eat more.

Lunch: A new favorite, Blue Diamond Almond Butter & Strawberry Jam sandwich on WW bread. I never cared for almond butter until I tried the Blue Diamond that I picked up at Planet Organic

Dinner: grilled marinated chicken breast, stir-fried broccoli and 1 cup of either WW couscous or rice. It depends on my head on how complicated todays meals will be

I dont have any vegetables in the house at all so I'm off to pick some up soon.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I love almond butter! I gotta pick up some! Keep up the great work!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails